Desperate Housewives

Thursday, April 28, 2005

"The Real Desperate Housewives"

So i was checking out one of my other favorite desperate housewives blog’s and I found out that bravo is creating a new reality show based on desperate housewives. At first I was sooo excited but then I found it it’s just going to be another show about an affluent community in orange county. I mean for real?? We already have the OC and Laguna Beach (and don’t get me wrong, I love them both) but I mean enough already. I think the show should take place somewhere warm, because yes it is always sunny and perfect on wisteria lane, but what about Florida or something? Also, all the people who live on wisteria lane are not extremely wealthy, and that is why Americans can relate to the show. They are all upper middle class families, doctors, authors, businessmen, but they aren’t the Trumps and DuPont’s of the world. Remember when Lynette’s husband had to sell his boat so they could pay for prep school?? But any who, check out the article, its only got a small part about the new series, and tell me what you think.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Nicole Sposobiec said…

    I agree completely. Wouldn't it be interesting if they brought s show like that back east We could show them how its done back here! Any news on when or if the show is definitely going to start airing?

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    not yet, but i will keep u posted as soon as i find out!

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I wonder how real a show like that could really get though? I feel like it would just be so incredibly staged, and that none of the housewives would be acting really "desperate", you know? Who wants to show all their problems on tv? Especially some rich, socialite OC women?

     
  • At 3:09 AM, Blogger astralisdp said…

    Hey. Believe it or not I work for the show. It will air in either December or January. Email me if you have any questions. We have been shooting the show since June. ASTRALISDP@YAHOO.COM

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger kelly said…

    I thought it very good,orignal, and creative. I think I like the second season with the Betty Applewhite mystery I was shocked at the finale of that. My favorite characters are Mike, Edie, Gabrielle, and Carlos. if you want to Download Desperate Housewives Episodes then click here and find ur fav episodes of this show

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger jarret said…

    Desperate Housewives is a well written show. The cast is superb and all episodes of this show are awesome. I have seen all the episodes and its fantastic show.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home